- More room to work: With a thin profile and monitor base that's approximately 22% smaller than its predecessor, you can free up valuable desk space.
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 18%.
- More ways to multitask: Work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology lets you see vibrant colors-no matter where you sit.
- Clean and clutter-free: Focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
- Easy on the eyes: This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It's designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing.
- Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility
- The HP Compaq LE1911 Monitor delivers high resolutions and business-class quality in a 19-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor and the energy-saving features that can help you reduce the amount of energy
- Image Control (auto, horizontal, vertical)
- Color Temperature (6500k, 9300k, Custom, sRGB, sharpness)
- Contrast Clock, Clock Phase
- Monitor Management (power saver, sleep, power on recall, power on status, DDC/CI support, bezel power LED)
- Factory Reset
- Widescreen (16:10)
- Display Screen Coating
- Great screen clarity with high-definition resolution of 1440 x 900
- Smoothly pivot 90° clockwise or anti-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for dual or multi-monitor set-up.
- The U2715H is VESA-compatible, so you can wall mount your monitor or attach it to the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm.
- For convenient connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2715H provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort, a mini-DisplayPort and USB 3.0 ports. Quickly charge BC1.2-compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.01 port found on the rear of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering.
- Engaging touch experience: Use both hands and the responsive 10-point touch capability to quickly and smoothly navigate across the edge-to-edge glass of your P2714T. The ergonomic stand offers optimal application and game control, as well as viewing comfort.
- Outstanding connectivity: VGA, USB, DP and HDMI ports plus MHL connectivity allows direct display of smartphone/tablet content on the touch monitor while charging the mobile device at the same time.
- Enjoy two-handed control with an enhanced touch experience that recognizes 10 touch-points at once, enabling fast, efficient application and game control across the smooth, edge-to-edge glass.
- Ideal colour coverage: The new UP2716D Monitor with PremierColour offers wide coverage of industry colour standards with four colour spaces, plus user-enabled colour customization. You’ll also enjoy exceptional colour accuracy and consistency right out of the box with an extremely precise Delta-E < 2 factory calibration.
- Outstanding view: Experience seamless dual or multi-monitor setup with ultrathin bezels. You can count on beautiful clarity with QHD resolution, plus consistent colour across and ultrawide viewing angles.
- Unrivalled reliability: Get complete peace of mind with SYSNAPSE LOCAL SUPPLIER WARRANTY
- HD 1366 x 768 resolution at 60 Hz (max.)
- LED backlighting
- Fast 5 ms response time (typical)
- 83% colour gamu (typical)