- 3 Months Local Warranty from Purchase Date
- Spare parts at great prices
- Good quality
1. Make sure that your Acer Aspire E1-421 E1-431 is powered completely off: Unplug the power cord and take the battery out. .
2. Turn over you laptop and remove all the screws you can see. Then remove all the covers such as hard drive cover, memory card cover. Disconnect the antenna cables from the Mini Card, if applicable.
3. Open the display all the way (180 degrees) so that it rests on your work surface. Insert a scribe into the indent to lift the keyboard cover on the right side. Ease the keyboard cover up, moving from right to left, and remove it.
4. Remove the screws (if has) that hold the keyboard in place and push back some plastic tabs. Lift the keyboard and unplug the keyboard cable from the motherboard. Remove the Acer Aspire E1-421 E1-431 keyboard.
5. Remove the screws (may not have) that hold the palm rest in place. Carefully pry loose any plastic snaps on the sides, then lift palm rest up and uplug all the cables. Remove the palm reset.
6. Remove the top cover (if has) of the laptop base, you may need to remove some screws and cables firstly.
7. Disconnect the display cable from the system board, and then disengage the display cable from the cable channel. Carefully unthread the Mini Card antenna cables through the laptop base and ensure that the plastic protectors-if-present-remain on the individual cables. Disconnect all other cables from the mother board to display assembly.
8. Remove the screws that connect the display to the computer base. Then remove the Acer Aspire E1-421 E1-431 display assembly.
9. Remove the screw covers on the display bezel and remove the screws. Remove the display bezel.
10. Loosen the captive ground screw that attaches the display panel ground wire to the display back cover.
11. Remove all the screws on each side of the display panel. Lift the display panel out of the display back cover. Press in both sides of the top flex cable connector, and pull the top flex cable connector away from the display connector.
12. Use the pull tab to disconnect the bottom flex cable connector from the inverter connector. Now, you can remove the Acer Aspire E1-421 E1-431 LCD video cable
Installing Acer Aspire E1-421 E1-431 LCD video cable Replacement
Reverse the procedure to install the Acer Aspire E1-421 E1-431 LCD video cable replacement
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site. Part numbers (for Dell parts, usually five digits), can reduce the possibility of error in purchasing. The best method is to ask our support team if you have any doubts.
Some products may have an associated image, photo or product specs. These are for reference only and should be considered especially when you see any conflicts in the pictures, the description or the pricing. Our team does work very hard to improve our product listing quality from time to time. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us before payment is made here: CONTACT US (CLICK)
or Whatsapp: Support Team
We will reply you as soon as possible.
1 x Acer Aspire E1-421 E1-431 LCD Video Cable DD0ZQSLC010 50.RYYN7.006
good quality.. good service.. TQ seller
Barang dah sampai,tq bos
Good morning, I've received the package! Finally!
Everything seems okay and in good condition
During this period Pkpb (Covid-19) hit one World , This Company still Can send out the parts you ordered. Some parts fast ,some parts a little bit late.However very sastified with sysnapse Service, recommended