- 3 Months Local Warranty from Purchase Date
- Spare parts at great prices
- Good quality
1. Brand: UGreen
2. Name: Type-C to SATA cable
3. Model: 40272
4. Interface: Type-C
5. Support: OTG function
6. Cable length:1M
7. Speed: 5GBPS
8. Wire core: tinned oxygen-free copper
9. Material: ABS PVC
10. Support Windows: XP/7/8/10/Vista
11. Dimensions: 55mm x 50mm x 14mm
1. 5GBS high speed, support OTG, support 4TB hard drive.
2. Plug and Play.
3. Compatible with MACBOOK, the new CHROMEBOOK,and the phone with otg function.
4. Support MACBOOK with external hard drive that have 4TB capatity, it can solve the problem that store a lot of data because MACBOOK hard disk have small capacity.
5. Support 2.5 / 3.5 inch mechanical hard drive, solid state hard drive, hybrid hard drive and some SATA drive.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site. Part numbers (for Dell parts, usually five digits), can reduce the possibility of error in purchasing. The best method is to ask our support team if you have any doubts.
Some products may have an associated image, photo or product specs. These are for reference only and should be considered especially when you see any conflicts in the pictures, the description or the pricing. Our team does work very hard to improve our product listing quality from time to time. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us before payment is made here: CONTACT US (CLICK)
or Whatsapp: Support Team
We will reply you as soon as possible.
1 x UGreen 40272 5Gbps Type-C to SATA 2.5 3.5inch HDD SSD Hard Drive Converter Cable Support
good quality.. good service.. TQ seller
Barang dah sampai,tq bos
Good morning, I've received the package! Finally!
Everything seems okay and in good condition
During this period Pkpb (Covid-19) hit one World , This Company still Can send out the parts you ordered. Some parts fast ,some parts a little bit late.However very sastified with sysnapse Service, recommended